Direct response copywriter for hire
Increase sales whilst strengthening your brand
Who’d have thought it?
These days, it’s possible for direct response copy to boost sales and build your brand at the same time.
American Express, M&G Investments and Volkswagen are all in on the act. Fancy joining them?
If so, I can help…
Get direct response copy that doesn’t cheapen your brand
Let’s be clear – my copy sells first and foremost. But it reinforces your brand message at the same time.
Incredible, isn’t it? Copy that doesn’t undermine the strength of your brand.
Instead of the stuff that screams “Not 5% off, not 10% off, not even 20% off!”, you get copy that both shifts your stuff and builds positive brand associations.
That might mean increasing sales whilst carving out a premium position. It might mean increasing sales whilst building trust. What it certainly doesn’t mean is jeopardising your brand image to swipe a few short-term sales.
What you get
Running such copy is not as difficult – or, for that matter, as expensive – as it sounds.
All you need to do is send me a quick, no obligation message today. You then get:
- Results – after writing 1272 direct response pieces, I know what to write where to get you results
- Branding – your brand message reinforced in your prospect’s mind
- Research – because your writer needs to know your prospects inside out before putting finger to keyboard
- Collaboration – I’ll hold my hands up: you know more about your business than I do
- Quick turnarounds – in fact, I’m yet to miss a single deadline
- 24/7 availability – (although 1am calls are strongly discouraged)
- External proofing – because it shouldn’t be up to you to proofread your copy
- Two free revisions, minimum – to make sure you’re 100% happy come final sign off
- A 180-day money back guarantee. I want you to be delighted with the end product
And that’s no matter what the proposed medium. Mail and email are the obvious candidates. But direct response can work well on the web, through radio and via TV; on Facebook, in print – you name it.
The trick is simply to charm your prospects with a proposition they’re powerless to resist…
A quick note: my time is limited
Fancy finding out more?
If so, email me via [email protected] A quick note, though:
It’s worth doing so sooner rather than later. I am currently taking on new clients – but that can change at any moment.
So if you’re even a tiny bit interested, email me something like
“Chris, could you write direct response copy for my brand? What would it look like? How much would it cost?”
We’ll then chat through how direct response copy could get you the immediate sales (or action) you’re after – without jeopardising your image.
Free guide: 5 things to look out for when hiring a copywriter
Need a copywriter?
Not sure what you’re looking for?
To get a free guide on 5 things to look out for when hiring a copywriter, simply enter your details below: