Some of my services
(As you can see, I’m not exactly fussy)
Whizz through some of my services and you’ll notice one thing:
- Blog writing and content marketing
- Email marketing
- Pay per click advertising
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Website copywriting
- Facebook advertising
- Print advertising
- Radio advertising
- TV advertising
- Direct mail
- Brochures & sales collateral
- Case studies
- PR campaigns
I don’t specialise in writing for one particular channel. Instead, I specialise in writing copy that both builds your brand and drives sales (sometimes referred to as brand response copywriting). And that’s good news for a few reasons…
Five benefits of a full-service copywriter
- It keeps your message and tone of voice consistent across platforms (consistency builds trust in your brand).
- It saves you hiring a new copywriter every time you want to reach prospects via a different medium (we both know researching copywriters quickly becomes tedious).
- It means you and I have the potential to build a long-term working relationship.
- It means I can offer advice on your marketing strategy (I’m not limited to recommending a handful of media).
- It means I never have to turn your custom away (admittedly, though, this one’s mainly for me).
But don’t you need a specialist copywriter for different media?
Yes, web copy must be tweaked for search engines and yes, print ads come with a limited word count. But people’s desires and fears are constant no matter what they’re doing. And as desires and concerns are what motivate people to act, they’re what really matters.
So if I’m honest, I don’t really get media specialisation. For me, it’s either a clever marketing stunt… or the mark of someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing.